You ever have those days when you’re just “on”?
Like you can close anybody who’s closeable... you dictate the outcome of every call... totally in control, and you’re so on top of the world that you’re looking at buying Tesla’s by the end of the day?
Then the very next day you’re downgrading your gym membership?
Maybe it even feels dangerous to upgrade your life because the leads are bad and one more month of this could make you practically homeless.
Personally, I remember months where I’d put 5 grand in savings, then the next month I’d have to take it right back out!
In week #3, I’m going to take everything you’ve learned about this control-based style of selling and help you engineer permanent consistency and control into your life.
Your biology… your energy… your vision… your habits… your inputs...
How to live your life in a way that produces a consistent and predictable results, day-in day-out, so even IF the leads are bad and your offer sucks... you will be unstoppable.
And the best part is, that’s only a tiny fraction of what we’ll uncover together in Module #3, because we’re also diving deep into the tactical side with...
• 3 simple questions you can ask before the call to automatically raise the “perceived value” of your program, so you can charge higher prices
• How to use “problem redefinition” to rewire the beliefs somebody has about their situation (use this to subconsciously install the beliefs they need to have in order to buy)
• Still focusing on “building rapport” or “being cool” in your sales calls? (Why this kills the deal… and what to hone in on instead to practically guarantee the close)
• The 4-word “trust trigger” you should use at the beginning of every single call
• “Offer Mechanization”: How to present your offer in a way that automatically overcomes your ideal client avatar’s 3 biggest objections
• Plus much, much more…
You see, I want to make you unstoppable, giving you permanent control over your income and over your life...
Just like all the raving business owners you've seen scattered throughout this page: